Programming directly in three simple steps:
- Program registers with capture control information.
- Issue the data acquisition command (D, T, P etc).
- Retrieve the captured data (S, A, M etc).
No drivers or library required. Very simple protocol.
Programming via the Library:
- An alternative to virtual machine programming.
- Abstracts all 24 BitScope models to one API.
- Supports Serial, USB and Network connections.
- Shares configuration data with other applications.
Provides familiar C/Python function call API.